Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

In case of bad days, and in case I forget, these are a few of my favorite things:

- Feeling Cody snuggle against me.

- The soft texture of Cody's fur after a grooming.

- Feeling and hearing the slight twitches while Cody sleeps.

- Having an extra minute with Hans.

- Watching the buds form as weather gets warmer.

- Hearing the crackle of a warm fire.

- Watching a dragon fly land on a fishing pole.

- A stroll though the park.

- Watching snow fall fresh on the ground.

- A big cuddle session with Hans and Cody, especially if the cats get involved too.

- Watching Merlin and Cody try to shove their noses out the window. (This one's new.)

There you have it.  I have a lot of other likes, but simply thinking of these things makes me smile.  What makes you smile?  What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment