Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lil' Tidbits

I have lots of thoughts swimming around in my head, and none of them are really long enough for a proper blog post.  So, I figured I'd share them with you in little snippets.

*I love it when Cody is clipped short.  His hair is softer, and he stays cleaner.  To make things really great, he is a lot more cuddly when his hair is short.  This is probably due in part to the fact that he's slightly colder, but it's also because he's more comfortable.  Yay for the groomer!

*What is the big hype about Twitter?  I have a Twitter account, and I occasionally will make a tweet (when I'm trying to get into it), but really I don't see the point.  Can someone please explain it to me?  Possibly even give me a tutorial?

*Weather is getting slightly warmer.  This means that soon outdoor activities will resume.  Personally, I can't wait.  Soon, Cody will be able to go swimming.  Soon, bicycling and jogging outside will be an option.  Soon the flowers will be budding, and the birds will be singing.  Soon!

*I love the support and encouragment I find in friends and family.  Hans has been especially good.  Then again, he always is.

*Along those lines, I need to start scheduling time to make a few more snacks I can take with me.  I also need to find a few more recipes.  AND, it wouldn't hurt if I occasionally planned a menu.  Knowing what to eat in advance would go a long way right now.

*Again, along those lines, being a woman just isn't fair.  Men, in general, are allowed at least 300 calories more than women, and Hans gets many more than that.  If I had those 300 extra calories I would put them to good use.  Hans doesn't even want them!  NOT FAIR!!!!

*Taking down Christmas decorations isn't nearly as fun as putting them up.

Alright, those are some of the things going through my mind.  I have a few other things too, but they'll make longer posts in the near future.  I hope you're all having a wonderful time doing whatever your doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment