Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not Quite Back Yet

So, here I am, sitting in front a nice cozy fire, still at home. This is certainly not what I had planned. I should at least be on the road to school, if not already there. Anyone in Richmond knows why I'm here, though.

IT'S SNOWING!!!!

I left home and ran to Target for a few last minute necessities. By the time I left Target, I looked at the road and said, "Oh no. I'm not an idiot." I was already tired, and the roads looked awful. Hence, I am still at home.

I do hope to get back tomorrow. As much as I love being home (and I do love it) I know I have other responsibilities in NC. In my last blog, I talked about Weiser. I am worried about him, and I want to make sure he's ok. That being said, I'M HOME! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment