Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

New Member in the Family

This weekend, Hans and I flew up to MN to visit our newest nephew (nephnew), Edward James. I must say he's adorable.



My first reaction when I saw him was, "Ok. You're cute. You're small, but you're cute." Then, to my surprise, I was able to hold him. At that point, my reaction was, "You Are ADORABLE!" He really is tiny (4lb 7 oz), but he's doing quite well. He's off the oxygen and learning to eat on his own (emphasis on learning).


Other than meeting my nephnew, it was really great being able to see the in-laws again. In someway, I feel like we're seeing them tons. We are seeing them more than I'd expected. In other ways, though, I feel like we're not seeing them nearly enough. Maybe that's because, as much as I hate to admit it, a small part of me does miss MN. Well, I made some good memories anyway. That being said, my home is definitely in VA. It would take a lot to get me to move.

Now, I'm back in my dorm room. Hans left just a few minutes ago. I enjoy having him here. It's nice to have someone to come back to in the evenings. If only he could stay!!
I just can't believe there are only 3 weeks until I'm finished. There are so many things left for me to do and so little time to do them in. I do have some potential clients, too, so I really need to get on the ball. That being said...time to get to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment