Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What a Week!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I've just been crazy busy.

Cody and I had our first rehearsal on Sunday. I was so proud of him. He was very well behaved. That being said, it was extremely easy for me to pick out the problem areas and find where we need to work with him some more. I think we'll be meeting with "Annie" here soon to teach her a few things about dog handling as well. Other than that, I'm just excited. Of course, as soon as opening night comes around, my heart will be in my chest.

This is my LAST WEEK at Tarheel! I don't think I can stress how excited I am. I can't wait to get back home and sleep in my own bed. I can't wait to start working with my own clients. I can't wait to be out of the smelly dorms. I can't wait to be able to use my own shower. I can't wait to be less than 10 minutes from a Barnes and Noble!!!!

Since it is my last week, I've actually been slacking off a lot more than I should be. The fact of the matter is, all the dogs I brought in went home last week. I only have one left, he's a week ahead of schedule, and I won't even be the one checking him out. I did work with him (and a few others) today, but really I'm just resting on my laurels. I'm just excited.

And it's not like I've been doing nothing. I've been super busy setting up my own business. The website is done, and business cards and brochures have been printed. I still have contracts to print, and office to get in order, and clients to recruit. Really though, I feel like it's all downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment