Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home for Good!

Hello fellow bloggers!

I am officially home for good. Now the real fun begins. I've been handing out cards and brochures, trying to get some clients. I've also been working on cleaning out the room that will be my office (along with the rest of the house). I'll admit that I've been slacking a bit, and progress is slow, but things are getting done.

On top of regular business things, I've also been working a lot with Cody and 'Annie.' He's actually doing really well. We worked a private session with "Annie" yesterday, and he did much better than I expected. I can only pray that he does extremely well in the show, and I get a lot of clients from it.

We also have the Fairytale Ball this Saturday. That's basically a family-friendly formal event with food and drinks that the theatre puts on. Cody will be there to help promote the show (and hopefully Impawsible Pups). So, I'm prepping him for that as well.

I'm stressed, but I'm also really happy right now. I can only hope it stays this way.

1 comment: