Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2.5 Weeks Left!!!

I can't believe it. There are only 2.5 weeks left for me. This is quite exciting. While I'm panicking over starting a business, I'm trusting that everything will go well. I already have a few potential customers (go me), and I have plenty of plans for advertising.

Also, I finally received instructions for Cody in 'Annie.' Can we say "panick?" His first rehearsal is in 2 weeks, which means I have a lot of work to do. I do believe I may have to start working him 2-3-4 times a day. I definitely need to tighten him up on a few things. That being said, he's a fast learner. He'll do well.

And I hope everyone can make it to see Cody. This will be such a big day for all of us. Cody loves being in the theatre, and it's always a treat for him. Hans and I will just be proud parents. Anyway, please let me know if you're interested in tickets.

Other than that, I hope that everyone is having as good a time as I am right now. Life feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment