Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

What's Happenin'!

*I had yet another Ask a Trainer session this past Saturday. They seem to go well, and I think they're a great way to get my name out there. Now all I need is for the clients to give me a call!

*We're less than two weeks away from Bark in the Park, and I'm quite nervous. I'm just about ready, but I do have a few last-minutes touches to complete. This week, however, I got my banner and my car magnets. They look great! Plus, Hans set up my tent and rigged it so the sign can hang just above my tent. He did an amazing job. I'm so lucky to have such a talented husband. I know I wouldn't have even thought of doing that, and I certainly wouldn't have known how to do it even if I had thought of it.

*My birthday is just under a month away. I think I'm looking forward to it mostly because it signifies fall for me. Plus, it means I get to go up to Grave's Mountain Lodge and pick apples. And Cody will get to romp in the mountains. It's all a good thing. Yes, there are things on my wish list (some to do more with business and some not), but I really just want to have a good time with my friends and family.

*Anti-Chocolate Chip Cookie Land is still in progress. I had a bit of a fallback yesterday at Dad's house. I did turn down the ice cream. He told me I had to have it and I wasn't getting up until I did. Luckily, I was kind of expecting to have a sugary experience, so I ate less earlier in the day. Plus, I've already been for a jog this morning, and I'm hoping to work out again this afternoon to make up for it. I have a few somewhat easily attainable, short-term goals set for this week and for the next couple of months. Really, though, it's all been easier than I expected. Hans and I were cutting back anyway due to money issues, so there's really nothing around to tempt me, and even if there were, I can't afford to pay for it. Yay!

*Other than that, not much else is happening. I'm having fun keeping the apartment clean and doing as much for the business is possible. I just hope I continue having fun and can eventually share that fun with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment