Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bark in the Park

Bark in the Park was yesterday, and while it was cloudy with the threat of rain, I still think it went fairly well. There were probably about 1500 people there yesterday, and our booth stayed busy the entire time.
Cookies and Cody both helped to bring people over. We were the ONLY ones giving away people treats.
My two boys are looking as handsom as ever in their new uniforms. Cody liked his so much he had to show it off.

There I am during a "slow" period. Check out the sign set up. Didn't Hans do a great job?


I really love this picture. Pick out my booth from the line of booths. Can you find it? I'll give you a hint: Mine's the one with the banner on it.

Yeah, the banner was pretty cool, and I have to thank Hans for figuring out a great way to hang it. I had a few former clients who showed up, and when people mentioned how well behaved their dogs were, they'd just point to my tent and say, "The tent with the banner. She's the one who trained my dog." Like I said, it was a good day.

Oh, and the best part? I have cookies and bones left over! The bones we're going to freeze and use again (I still have Ask a Trainer every weekend), but the cookies are being sent to Hans' work. Yes, I did have a chocolate chip cookie, and yes, I'll probably have another. But, it's like they say, "All in moderation."

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed yesterday too! I'm glad that the rain held off and I think that you and Hans did a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm very impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete