Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Anti-Chocolate Chip Cookie Land Update

Well, I did it. I had some cookies. I had chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies, and white chocolate macadamia cookies. It was cookie galore. Oh, and today I had some ice cream (shh, don't tell Hans). So, how do I feel? To put it plainly: Like shit.

Of course, I'm exhausted from last week and the events of this weekend anyway, but I haven't felt this tired in a very long time. I fell asleep in the middle of a book. Running sounds hard even though I usually enjoy it, and Cody certainly isn't getting the exercise he got last week.

I am on a sugar crash. A major one. The one thing I'm really hoping for, though, is that I won't start craving things like cookies and ice cream again. Now that they're out of the house it should be fairly easy to avoid them, but the cravings are terrible (especially when there's nothing to satisfy them). I'm also hoping I can jump back on the exercise wagon without too much trouble. The cooler weather should help.

The thing is, a cookie here and there isn't that big of a deal. If I'd just had the 3 cookies at Bark in the Park (one of each flavor) I'd feel fine. Now, however, I just feel gluttonous. Oh well, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment