Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here in NC

Well, I finally made it. I'm in North Carolina. Hans and I decided to leave a day later so I could have one more day to pack and we could have one more night in our bed together.

I'm definitely still terrified. Being here and seeing how small everything is (much smaller than I'd remembered) doesn't help either. But I think I can make it work. Hans and I ran to K-Mart today and got tons of disinfectants and deodorizors to help rid the smell of dogs past, although I actually think that was Cody's favorite part.

Cody is the real champion today. He's just sleeping in his crate right now as if he knows that's his new home. I hope he enjoys it here. If he doesn't, it will just make me miss home more.

All in all, I think I'm prepared as well as I can be. That doesn't mean I actually feel prepared. It just means I've gone as far as I can.

Again I say, Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment