Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Behavior Issues

Today we had a lecture on dogs with behavior issues, how to recognize them, and how to treat them. We did this mainly because of a dog named Heidi. She's very people aggressive.


While I'm seeing dogs with a lot of issues here, I'm not necessarily the one talking to the "parents." So, I'm hoping all you people in blog land can help me.

What's the biggest behavior issue you've faced with your dog?

This can be anything from digging, to pees when excited, to aggressive behavior, to stealing toys from other dogs. I'd really appreciate it if you left a comment instead of emailing me. I may or may not respond. I'm really just looking for the problems y'all have had, but I may have a few follow up questions.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. The biggest behavior issue I've had is with my dog, Sam. Since he was a stray for a few years before I owned him, he became dog aggressive. He had to in order to survive. I've worked with him a lot on this, so he's better than he used to be, but I don't know if he'll ever be totally non dog aggressive. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete