Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Traditionally, my family and I will sit around the table, and, after saying grace, will share what each of us is thankful for. I very much enjoy this tradition, and I feel it should be something that is shared on more than one day a year. Then again, if that happened it probably wouldn't be as special.
I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and while I should wait until tomorrow to share, I would rather spend that time with my family than on a computer telling everyone else what I'm thankful for.
So, I am thankful for:
- Friends and family to gather around the table with.
- A loving, caring husband who is ever-so helpful with everything.
- A happy, healthy Cody who can cheer me up whenever I need cheering-up.
- A healthy me! [especially after all I've been through this year]
- A wonderful year of business.
- Wonderful clients who are so dedicated to helping, teaching, and learning with their best friends.
- Two amusing, crazy cats.
- A roof over my head.
If I were to sum things ups, I'd declare that I am thankful for the mere ability to wake up in the morning and get out of bed. That alone makes life worth living.