Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Two Truths and A Lie

So, Liz over at The Lutheran Geek had a great idea.  She wanted to do a  blog carnival, create a way for people to explore other blogs and get to know each other.  So, she asked if people would like to join her for a two truths and a lie blog carnival.  The game is the same as that get-to-know-you game we've all played.  I'll share 3 "facts" about my life, only one of them isn't true.  You can guess which is false in the comments, and I'll share the answer on Monday.  Also, please feel free to hop on over to some of the other blogs and get to know them.

So, here are my three facts:

1) In a time of need, I gave Cody water by taking a sip from a bottle and spitting it back to him...like a baby bird.

2) This past year, I was on the news twice in one month, and my photo was used in multiple advertising campaigns for a local sports team.

3) I train dogs with hot dogs, and if I'm really hungry I'll occasionally eat a few bits hot dog to calm my stomach.

I hope you all enjoy my facts.  Enjoy playing along!




12 comments:

  1. That is a tough one...I'm going with #2, because both #1 and #3 seem a little outlandish to me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea! Those are hard! I'm going with #1 and would love to hear the whole story if it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. something tells me you do NOT eat Hot dogs...#3 sounds like the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with #3 because if you walked around carrying hot dogs in your pockets, I'm guessing that you wouldn't get much training done - because the dogs would be all over that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess 3- I can't imagine eating cold hotdogs you carry in your pocket, maybe that's just me though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hard! I'm going to guess #1 but I have no good reason I think that! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am guessing 3, it doesn't seem like an effective training treat. My dog would go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with 3 too. Because the thought of eating a hot dog you've been carrying around all day is kinda gross. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going with #3. Hot dogs are great training treats, but eating them cold from whatever bag you had them in... yech..

    ReplyDelete