Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

VAL SMASH!!!!

Ok, so this is something that I've noticed, but I really think my family has noticed it more.  I'm cranky.  Actually, more than anything, I'm tired.  And, like many people, when I'm tired I get cranky.  So, why am I so tired?

Well, if you've been reading my blog at all, this shouldn't be a big secret.  Buying a house is freakin' stressful.  Add in the new job while unpacking equals crazy.  Plus, something I'll never actually complain about, the business has really been hopping.  It means my schedule is jam packed.  I've typically been leaving the house around 9:00 am and returning some time after 7:00 pm.  Then, when I have that one free morning like today, instead of cleaning and getting projects done, I find myself sleeping late or sometimes researching dog training techniques. 

While it may sound like I'm complaining, I'm not.  I'm tired, yes, but I'm also extraordinarily happy.  Hans has been so wonderful through everything, and I feel so blessed to know I have such a great husband.  Cody has been a joy and just seems soooo happy.  Besides, I just feel so lucky.  I'd much rather be tired and a little stressed than homeless or struggling for food money.  Plus, how could I be upset when business is great?

Things are happening slowly, but they are still happening.  Every day I feel like I'm one step closer to opening my own kennel.  Every day I feel like things are slowly falling into place.  I take that back, they're not falling.  They're carefully being placed on the shelf that I just dusted!

Yes, I'm tired.  Yes, I'm stressed.  But I wouldn't change those feelings for anything in the world...except maybe sleep and a massage.  :P

1 comment:

  1. First, your photo on top made me laugh so hard I started to cry. Wow, talk about good therapy. That was great. Thanks. Now, you just need a good massage or yes some sleep or both. But nevertheless, thanks for visiting my blog and I'm glad I am following yours. Much Love, Woof! Josie

    ReplyDelete