Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mice

I thought I'd let you all know where we are on the mouse situation. I know you're all on pins and needles!

We've caught two and are setting more traps. Here's a tip: Use Snickers on mouse traps. It's much more enticing than anything else. My family's been using that for years. Actually, it was kind of funny when I asked Hans to pick up a Snickers bar. He said he trusted me, but he was quite skeptical. We caught our first mouse within 10 minutes of laying the traps. That was after 24 hours of traps with peanut butter on them!

Anyway, pots, pans, and dishes are all being washed before and after use, and nothing is being put up yet. Why risk more mouse exposure? Besides, this will be a great way of doing an extremely thorough cleaning job.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment