Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Message From Cody

Thank you to everyone who helped support me during my brief stint as a star. I would especially like to thank Mom and Dad for keeping me brushed, fed, and for playing with me. There are, however, other thanks to be given.

Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Paul and to Sherry and Grandpa Kostyk for the lovely bouquets of "flowers" you sent me. I have very much enjoyed them.

Thank you to Grandma Alexander for coming to see the show so many times, and for helping Mom and Dad. I love having family in the audience. Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me play with Alex and Kyla. They were a real stress reliever.

Thank you again to Grandpa Kostyk for bringing so many friends to the show. Again, I love a supportive audience.

Also, thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Paul for flying all the way down here. To quote a famous actress, "You like me! You really like me!"
Thank you to all my doodle friends and their moms and dads. You made the whole experience that much more fun, and offered me a lot of support.

All in all, the show was a very fun experience. It was a great learning experience for both me and Mom, and I really enjoyed all the attention I got. Yay new toys (especially the ones that squeak and annoy Mom and Dad)!

Of course, it was also an exhausting experience, and I'm not sure who was more exhausted, me or Mom. That being said, it did allow for some great cuddle times. I like those.
Really, as my Mom/agent has said before, I don't know if I'll ever actively audition again, but if I were offered a role, I think I'd have to take it. I don't think I'm quite ready to retire yet!
Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweet boy, Cody, that it is very easy to love you....and it made us so proud and excited to see you bounding across the stage with your head held high. I'm looking forward to taking care of you while Mom & Dad are in Minnesota. (We won't tell them all the things that we'll be doing).hehe

    ReplyDelete