Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Journey of a Dog Trainer...To Minnesota

Yes, I'm here in Minnesota. Hans and I flew up this morning for his sister, Emily's graduation. Her baccalaureate was today, her graduation is tomorrow, she has a recital and graduation party on Saturday, and there's an event at the church on Sunday. Needless to say, it's going to be a busy week.

It has been really nice being able to see everyone so far. Of course, we've seen Hans' family (Betsy, Garrett, and Emily), but we were also lucky enough to be able to see baby Edward, Hans' brother, Chris, and his grandmother, Gan. We will get to see Liz and her parents tomorrow, and Hans' aunt, Melissa will be here on Friday.

I know this may sound sad, but as nice as it is to be here, I MISS CODY!!!!! Cody is safe and happy with his grandmother and friends, but apparently he has just been sitting by the window, waiting for us to come home. Plus, since Cody was shaved he's been sleeping at our feet to keep warm. Now I'm worried that he won't be able to sleep because he's cold. And I may not be able to sleep because he 's not there! Actually, I'll probably sleep like a baby. I was up early!

I suppose I'll have to post more updates later as more happens. Right now, I have to spend time with family.

1 comment:

  1. Cody is doing wonderfully! But I know that he will be glad to see his Mom & Dad again! He is enjoying being with Alex & Kyla and he really truly has not been cold. He woke me up this morning by jumping on the bed and licking my face and then jumping off again. So cute! It sounds as though you are having a good time in MN. I just wish that I could be there too, but then who would be looking after Cody?
    Love, Cody's Grandma

    ReplyDelete