Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Relaxing Day

Today was quite fun.

The first have of the day was completely normal. I worked with all of my dogs, and they're all coming along quite nicely. There are definitely some that I worry about more than others. Actually, there's one that I just want to take out of the kennel and bring into my room and let him sleep and play with Cody. I think he could (and Cody) could use the exercise, but I really thing he could use the relaxation. That being said, they're all training quite nicely.

The second half of the day, was much more exciting. I went with Tenille for an at-home lesson. I figured we were just going to some part of Sanford, but it was much more exciting than that. We went all the way to Raleigh! Ok, so that's only an hour away, but I got to go to Starbucks, I saw a Target Greatland (it has a full supermarket), and I was out of the office most of the afternoon. It was quite a good time. Plus, it gave Tenille and me a chance to chat and get to know each other better. I wish that could happen all the time. Of course, if it did, I'd probably get bored with it.

Anyway, I finished the day by going to dinner with Tenille and Matt. That seemed to make a good day great.

Oh, and for all of you who don't know, tomorrow is Fat Tuesday aka Mardi Gra aka National Pancake Day. Go to IHOP between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm to receive a free short stack of pancakes. This is not a scam or joke. I've done this every year for the past 3 years. They do ask for a small donation to the Children's Miracle Network, and you may have to pay a few cents in tax, but it's still cheaper than buying pancakes. You know where I'll be tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment