Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy Week So Far

Alright, so you've read my blog from Monday. That seems to be the only normal day this week, and that wasn't normal at all.

Tuesday, Matt was bitten by a client dog (not one of the working ones, but a pet). It was deep enough where he probably could have gotten stitches, but there isn't any nerve damage, so he just decided to bandage it up and call it day (more on that later).

Yesterday, of course, was Ash Wednesday. After searching for the Catholic church for 45 minutes, I finally found the most depressing Mass I've ever been too. The cantor had no clue what she was doing, there couldn't have been more than 50 people there, and not a single person sang with the cantor. It was very sad. However, at least I made it to mass, and it gave me an excuse to be late to school. Actually, I feel like I didn't accomplish anything yesterday. Part of this is because I was late, but mostly it's because I felt terrible. I think I'm just really tired and a good weekend of sleep will help, but I still felt awful. I do feel better today, though, so let's just hope it stays that way.

All that being said, I'm sorry this blog was mainly a rant. Sometimes I just need to rant and it's nice to know I have a large audience to rant to. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment