Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Nervous Time

I just found out some news that I'd rather not hear. My SIL, Liz, is in the hospital. For those of you who don't know her, she is 32 weeks pregnant. She's to stay in the hospital until the baby is born due to high blood pressure. I'm worried about her, my BIL, and their future baby boy (my nephew).

I'm also worried about Hans and how he'll handle this. I know he's just as worried as I am, and I feel bad that I'm not there to comfort him. Sure he's a big boy and can take care of himself, but in times like these it's nice to be together as a family.

Liz, if you read this, I have faith that everything will turn out ok. No matter what the outcome, however, Hans and I are there for you for anything you need. My only wish is that we were closer to you so we could prepare meals for Chris, run errands, or set up a nursery. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment