Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Tid-Bits

**Things have been going quite well on the sweets front. I had a little trouble about a week ago, and learned that if there are cookies at Dad's house then it might be best for me to steer clear. All other sweets (the ones that were in the apartment) were sent off to Hans' work where they were thoroughly enjoyed by all. I've been enjoying lots of fruit, though!

**Things on the exercise front aren't going quite as planned, but they are going. The one thing I'm not doing that I really want to be doing is running. I used to run every morning, but I've been sleeping in the past few weeks. I blame it on the fact I'm in desperate need for new sneakers. That being said, however, I am getting some exercise. Being a dog trainer, I'm constantly moving with the dogs. I've been taking a lot of dogs on walks, and that at least keeps me moving. I am also hoping to hit the gym sometime soon so I can work on weights. I need to strengthen my arms and legs.

**Business is doing quite well. August and September were a bit slower, but October seems to be making up for it. I think Bark in the Park helped a lot. Oh, and keep your eyes peeled. I'm starting a new blog for all those dog owners out there. It will basically be a series of posts on questions I'm commonly asked. Topics include (but are not limited to): Why does my dog eat grass? How can I get my dog to stop barking? My dog's very aggressive, what should I do? My dog is scared of everything! What can I do for separation anxiety? Plus, of course, I'll gladly answer any questions anyone may have. I'll let you know when it's actually up and running.

**Last Sunday, Hans and I moved Mom's old washer and dryer into our apartment. They're so much quieter, and they're energy efficient. We're doing loads and loads of laundry!

**My birthday is officially in FOUR DAYS! I'm pretty excited. I have a lot of stuff planned for the next week. October 13th is also my in-laws' anniversary. Everyone's celebrating!

**Events in and around Richmond over the next week include: The Richmond Folk Festival, Halloween Haunt, Italian Festival, Graves' Mountain Lodge Apple Harvest Festival, Knights of Columbus Octoberfest, Shocktoberfest, and many more. I know I'll definitely be going to at least 3 of those events. If I have time, I'll go to more.

Other than that, I suppose there isn't a whole lot going on. I'm doing my best to stay busy, which, I suppose, is all anyone can ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment