Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Valerie's Alphabet

So, one of my blogger friends did this, and I thought it was a cool idea.  If you want to do it too, let me know.  I'd love to read all about you!

A. Age: 25, but I'll be 26 in less than 1 month.
B. Bed size: Queen.  Really, though, if we had the space for a King I'd get one.  Hans, me, two cats, and a dog crowd our little bed.
C. Chore that you hate: Just one?  Ok, I hate folding laundry.  It's a never-ending task and you can't even really move around that much to count it as a work out.
D. Dogs: Cody is my baby boy, but there are also lots of foster.  Today, I have Merlin, Matt, Erik, and Rocky B.
E. Essential start to your day: A shower.  I can't shower at night or else I feel off-kilter the next day.
F. Favorite color: Turquoise and blue.  I used to love red, but as my personality has mellowed, so have my color preferences.
G. Gold or Silver: I like both, but all my favorite jewelry is gold.  Even my wedding band is white gold.
H. Height: 5'7".  I'm average.
I. Instruments you play: I can play a few pieces on the piano.  Otherwise, I'm a vocalist.
J. Job title: President, Impawsible Pups.  In other words, I own a dog training business.
K. Kids: Not yet, not tomorrow, but some day.
L. Live: Richmond, VA.  Home.
M. Mother’s name: Juanita.  She's named after her aunt and for years she hated it.
N. Nicknames: Val, Val-pal.  One person called me Val-Pak for a while, and my college roommate had a not-very-nice nickname she used lovingly.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Thank goodness I haven't had any.
P. Pet peeves: When people leave cabinet doors open after getting something out.  Are they really that hard to shut?
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm your huckleberry." -Doc Holliday in 'Tombstone'  It must be said in a western drawl.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: I'm an only child which means I'm spoiled rotten.  :)  Of course, that's if you don't count the dogs I grew up with.
T. Time you wake up: 7:00 or earlier.  The dogs like to get up early.
U. Underwear: I like simplicity.  Simple cotton briefs.  Full coverage, but not granny panties.  I refuse to wear thongs (ick!).
V. Vegetable you hate: Asparagus.  Nasty!
W. What makes you run late: Over-sleeping, chatting for too long, blogging.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, neck, neck, chest, wrist.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pierogies and Holubsti.  Yummy!  I'm great on the Ukrainian ethnic foods.  I'm also pretty awesome at baking.
Z. Zoo animal: Wolves.  I love wolves.  Otherwise, I'd have to go for the lions.

1 comment:

  1. This is really fun! I'm glad you did this, so I could learn a bit more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete