Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What I Saw When I Woke Up Yesterday


Yes, that is our van, and yes, that is a tree on top of it.

To be a bit more precise, that's an ornamental pear on top of our car. They're apparently known for their weakness. Actually, that's the third (maybe fourth) limb we've seen fall from that tree. Nobody would park underneath it. We were actually three spaces away. Of course, this wasn't just a limb that fell this time, but rather half the tree.

Don't worry. It didn't actually do much damage. We have a couple of scratches and a slightly bent antennae, but there aren't any dents or serious injuries. Let's put it this way, though. Yesterday was a pain in the rear. I can only thank Dad for picking me up and driving me around. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment