Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Show

Well, I have updates on Annie.

Tickets are selling like hot cakes. You can thank the marketing department all you'd like, but I have the feeling that over half were sold due to my parents and the gossip network. There is a plus side to knowing everyone in town.

Speaking of marketing, Cody has some big events coming up. He and Sarah (the girl playing Annie) will be appearing on Channel 6 morning news next Thursday (April 23rd). They should be on around 9:00 am, so make sure you tune in. Don't worry, though. If you miss it, I'll have a recording for sure. He may also have a feature in Family Dog Digest and the Herald Progress in the next couple of weeks. Keep your eyes peeled!

That being said, we just did the first run-through last night. I have to say that Cody did wonderfully! He stayed when he was supposed to stay, he downed when he was supposed to down. He even spoke on cue. I can only hope that he keeps it up for every performance. We have another rehearsal tonight, so that will give me a better idea as to whether last night was just a fluke or not. I really hope not. I hope he's actually starting to get the process in his head. I just have to make sure that he gets enough food before the show so he's not hungry, he uses the bathroom so we don't have an accident, and he's tired enough to stay focus, but not so tired that he's cranky. Geez! What a workout!

Other than that, life is just focused on the business. It's actually going really well. I already have a few clients and hope to be getting a few more here soon. Craigslist seems to be my best advertisement so far, but the show should bring in a few more people (I hope). If you have a dog that needs training, however, you know who to call!

No comments:

Post a Comment