Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

For the Love of Craigslist!

I am in week 2 of my new business. It's odd going from a busy school life, with 5-7 dogs to train each day, to a slow business life. I'm doing everything I can to market and get my name out there, but rewards are slow. I have to keep reminding myself that I've only been going for 2 weeks (not even) and I should be proud of the clients and consultations I do have. That being said, I can't wait for my day to be filled with lessons and consultations.

This is where I say thank you to Craigslist.com. So far, it seems to be bringing in the most people. I have 3 consultations set up next week all from Craigslist. This thrills me. Consultations are free and are no guarantee that I'll actually have a client, but hopefully at least two will sign up. Heck, I'd be happy with one sign up. Of course, if all 3 signed up I'd be ecstatic. Until then, I can only work on getting some more brochures out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment