Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pet Expo 2012

Yesterday, was a flurry of activity.  Hans and I were up by 5:30 a.m. and at work by 7:00 a.m.  We were setting up for Pet Expo 2012.  Pet Expo has always been a fun and exhausting event, and I still love it after 3 years.  This year, I had a lot of clients come by to say hi, and their dogs were really having a blast. 

By the end of the day, though, I was thoroughly pooped!  Even today, while I still kept fairly busy, I'm ready for an early bed time.  Anyway, I'll keep this simple.  The pictures really say it all!

A year ago, this event would have been too much for Sydney to handle.  This year, it was a lot to take in, but she did very well!
Lollie spent  most of the time hiding in a crate behind the toys, but before things got busy she had a moment to look around.
Buddha and Stanley are staying very focused on their mom and dad!
After passing his therapy dog test, Kai came to Pet Expo to celebrate and thank his trainer!
Boudreaux is still in training, but is doing so well.  His biggest problem?  He loves to jump and give his trainer big hugs!  That's OK, though.  I love those hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment