Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shoes

Alright, bare with me for a completely random post.

Have you ever been shoe shopping?  I'm sure you have.  Do you have the same problem I have?  You know, the one where one shoe fits but the other one is just a little too big?  That is always a problem for me!  If it fits my right foot, it's too big for my left.  If it fits my left foot, it's too small for my right.

So, I must ask myself this: Why are shoes sold in pairs that HAVE to be the same size?  As soon as a shoe retailer realizes that peoples feet are not the same size even though they're on the same body, then that shoe retailer will earn millions!

Personally, I think it's a conspiracy between the shoe makers and the insert makers.  If our shoes were fitted perfectly, there would be no (or at least little) need for inserts.  GRRRR!

Thank you for reading my completely random post.

1 comment: