Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I Swear I'm Not Dead

Hey Guys!

As the title of this post states, I'm not dead!  Not only that, but I'm seriously going to try to make a come back when it comes to writing this blog.  This is my own little corner of the interwebs, and I miss it.

Honestly, I've gotten to a point where I think of multiple things to write about every week, but when I want to post something I'm coming up blank.

After nearly a year off I'm out of practice, and I'm really not sure how well this will go.  All I know is that I'm trying again.

It seems like so much has changed over the past year, and yet so much is still the same.

Anna is almost 3.  She's sassy and smart.  She loves reading, and she loves her hanging on to Mama (hello my aching back).  We're dealing with the Terrible Threes now, and it's not always easy.  That said, minus the times when I'm too tired to function properly, it's sometimes fun to have the mental challenge.  I honestly think that dog training has really helped me when it comes to dealing with her.

The kennel is doing great.  We're in the middle of a small expansion, and I couldn't be more stoked.  I'm also terrified, but that's to be expected.

Life is progressing...at an alarming rate.

I promise I am going to try to keep this thing going.  Maybe I'll write another post tomorrow.  And maybe another after that.  As a reminder to myself, I need to tell you about our train chasing excursion and our trip to the soccer game and our trip to the baseball game.  All of these things are made slightly more exciting with a toddler.

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment