Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Looking Forward

When I was younger I used to hate New Year's Day.  It meant the end of one year.  It meant that this great year, full of amazing things, would be forgot.  It meant change was about to happen, and no one knew what that change would be.  What if the change wasn't good?  What if it was awful?  A single year can bring tragedies beyond our wildest dreams.  What if those tragedies affected me?  For the most part, even in recent years, I've taken some time to mourn the passing of one year.  Now, however, things are different.

This year I can't help but to simply look ahead.  I can look back on 2012 and see that some amazing things happened.  Impawsible Pups expanded, I ran my first marathon, I made some great new friends, Lollie has improved ten-fold, and all in all I've had a fantastic time.  To think that 2013 won't be as fabulous, though, is foolish.  2013 holds endless possibilities. 

In 2013 I hope to:

-Run more marathons (and possibly do a couple of triathlons)
-Get a handle on cooking healthy meals at home
-Become more financially stable as the business grows
-Watch the business grow (and work hard at it)
-Have a good time!

Really, I don't think that's too much to ask for.  The end of this year could see me broke, fat, and depressed, but I really don't think that will happen.  I think the end of 2013 will see me happy, healthy, and secure.

Here's to hard work and the pay offs that come with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment