Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

There's No Place Like Home. There's No Place Like Home!!

Yes, I am home. My goodness it feels good to be here. And, of course, as nice as it is to sleep in my own bed, it's even better to have Cody sleeping at my feet.

This weekend was definitely an experience I'll never forget. Apparently, high school graduations are HUGE in Peterville. I mean they're like a wedding, graduation, and baby shower all combined. At least that's what it felt like to me. Then again, I suppose I'm used to very small events. My idea of a great time is a group of 5-10 friends sitting around the table, enjoying a good meal, and maybe ending the night with a board game or good chat. This was not that at all. This was 200+ people at a giant party. Although, after people left, a few of us sat around chatting. That was fun.

Anyway, I'm home now, and I'm happy. Oh, and I'm TIRED! I think it's time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment